Blackburn: Looking for glory.

ollie56

Reaction score
Sky Sports News.
Breaking news.

Blackburn Rovers have today announced that manager sam Allardyce's contract has been terminated by mutual consent after reports he was not happy with limited transfer funds, Rovers have swiftly appointed new manager Ollie Emmerson, who has no previous managing experience. A press conference will be held today at 4.00 PM involiving Emmerson.

just a tip. Maybe add some pictures or screenshots :)

Press conference.

Press conference.
Chair of BR. "I welcome you to this press conference unveiling our new manager Ollie Emmerson."
OE. "Thank you for coming today, I have come to Blackburn to do 3 things.
1. Take the club forward.
2. Improve the clubs fanbase.
3. Improve my managerial status.
I hope to have a long and successful time here at Blackburn. Now, any questions?"
The Sun : Ollie, we understand previous manager Sam allardyce left the club due to reasons regarding transfer funds. How much do you have to spend?
OE: Well the chairman has given me a fair budget of 3 million pounds to spend plus whatever I make in fees sold.
Daily Mail: So how many players do you want to buy or sell?
OE: Em ... well you know there are always areas to improve on in a squad and i have targeted some areas. As for selling players I will be talking to a number of players reagarding their possible lack of first team action.
Chair: Thank you, no further questions.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------[/COLOR]

just a tip. Maybe add some pictures or screenshots :)
As it is football manager handheld (the PSP version) I cant do screen shots.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------[/COLOR]

As i have already done a season my results from the 1st season have been wiped out, soz! In the summer transfer window of the 1st season i made these signings.
Adam Hammil: 700K
Gary Hooper: 700K
Jorge Andrade: Free
Ivan Kavendies: Free
Nuno Valente: Free
Daniel Van Buyten: 3.7M
David De Gea: Loan
Federico Macheda: Loan
Jack Wilshire: Loan

Sold:
Jason Brown (to Fulham) 3M.

In the January window I made these signings.
Aaron Hunt: 3.8M
Ivar Ingimarsson: 1.7M
Steven Hammel: 875K
Joe Cole: 4.3M
Landon Donovan: Free

And sold ...
Pascal Chimbonda (to Koln) 2.8M
Christopher Samba (also to Koln) 4.3M