Blackburn Rovers FC - Europa League?

RyanAFC

Reaction score

Blackburn Rovers Football Club
are an English professional association football club based in the town of Blackburn, Lancashire. The team currently competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football.
The club was established in 1875, becoming a founding member of The Football League in 1888. It is one of only three clubs to have been both a founder member of the Football League and the Premier League (the others being Aston Villa and Everton). In 1890 Rovers moved to its permanent home at Ewood Park. Prior to the formation of the Premier League in 1992, most of the club's successes were before 1930, when it had gained league and FA Cup trophies on several occasions. Relegation in 1966 was followed by 26 successive seasons of football outside the top flight.
So, Why Blackburn?
I wanted to start a new save with a team in the EPL who will challenge me. I am usually a lower league manager, dabbling in BSN/BSS and the lower leagues of Scottish football, but wanted to mould a club around my knowledge of securing finances, but also having a fine chance of achieving something of interest in the season.

Transfers

InVaclav Kadlec (£3.5M)Marco Materazzi (Free)Fernando Vega (Free)
OutGael Givet (£3.5M)Jason Roberts (£850k)
LoansGrant Hanley (Loan - Loan Fee (250K)Josh Morris (£0)Nick Blackman (£0)
Amine Lingzanie (£0)

Season Aims

Carling Cup - Quarter Finals
FA Cup - Fifth Round
Premier League - Top Seven (Europa League is the aim, but a top seven finish would be acceptable)

Good luck Blackburn always seem to do well in the league on my saves!