Reaction score
I havent got fm 11 yet but will be getting it very soon

I will choose blackburn as my team and as a fan i know that we have not the best strikers

Can anyone suggest some good and probably reasonably priced strikers due to the funds.

Thanks

maybe could try and get Roque Santa cruz back as he is transfer listed for about 4 mil but pretty unlikely because of the wages he wants

Leigh Griffiths- great young striker who can be picked up for about 300k have a look around the site about him mate there is some good things said about him

Kadlec for 1 million. You have to sign him quick though as he will be snapped up by bigger clubs.
Khouma Babacar on loan from Fiorentina.
As cfc said Leigh Griffiths is great as well.

Kadlec for 1 million. You have to sign him quick though as he will be snapped up by bigger clubs.
Khouma Babacar on loan from Fiorentina.
As cfc said Leigh Griffiths is great as well.

Im currently first season with Rovers, i have signed Kadlec and can say its the best 1.5 mil i have invested on a striker, hes amazing. Id also be more worried about there defense then there attack, ive had no problem scoring (55 goals and its march) however im only 4th because ive conceded something like 45 -_-

how much u got

santa cruz -Loan is best for u i fink

I also tried bringing in santa cruz, only issue is that City generally want his wages paid in full, which for a club like blackburn is kinda troublesome.

yeah your right there conoxcise, tried that in fm 10 but city would only pay like 20% wages, had to then go for demeble

leigh griffiths is superb his form was unbelieveable for me he once got 3 hatricks in consecutive games

Kalinic is actually quite good on the game allot better than he has been in real life.

ive had bad luck with Kalinic, he broke his ankle and tore his hamstring in the same season for me

yeah kalanic for me is really inconsisten. He will score like 8 in 4 games, then go 10-15 without