Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K

Calum

Reaction score
Its on Sky Sports News Right now !!!

Blackburn announced they have sacked manager Sam Allardyce. Allardyce was relieved of his duties along with his assistant Neil McDonald by the club's new owners, the Venky's Group from India.
Blackburn have lost three out of their last five matches, including a 2-1 defeat by former club Bolton on Sunday.
"We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club," Rovers said in a statement on their website on Monday.
Rovers are currently 13th in the Premier League, five points above the relegation zone.
Current first-team coach Steve Kean will take temporary charge of the club.

From BBC Sport

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Behave? There's nothing anywhere?

EDIT - So he has.

Just come up on BBC :O Thort this was a story at first :P wonder why he has left?

Yeah he has, weird one :/

Woah..no way! I thought Big Sam was doing a reasonable-ish job, considering the team & money he's had to work with. However,the loss against a 10-man Bolton probably was too much for the board. Who do you think is favourite to be next in line for the job?

Suprised, thought they were doing alright tbh.

Oh well.

Watch out Jose. This paves the way for him to get the Real Madrid job.

thats a shame, the premier league sucks without Big Sam. Hopefully Hughton will get the nod.. or perhaps with new owners they may get a higher profile manager?

What is it with Shock Monday Sackings !!

last monday It was Chris Hughton that left

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

apoloigise ;):P

Roy Hodgson needs to go next Monday then

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

apoloigise ;):P
Hodgson next monday
Ancelotti monday after?

just saw this on my mates facebook, huge shock considering what he has done for them.

He's been sacked, he hasn't left.

New owners have sacked him. Wonder who the new manager will be? Don't forget though they aren't in great form, 7-1 vs United, 2-1 vs Bolton, new owners needed any reason to get rid of him, and they had that so they have.

lol and people say managers move around too much on FM! But seriously, they were doing ok, cant see what has prompted this, be interesting to hear what the owners say

Benitez the Monday after ?

Reports in Italy suggest that England boss Fabio Capello is being lined up to replace Rafa Benitez at Inter Milan. There is also speculation that Capello may attempt to bring Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney to the San Siro.

Had a soft spot for Sam.. I'd welcome him at the madejski anyday..

If they bring in a good, experienced manager then fair enough.. i really hope they don't bring in a real **** manager..

Back