Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
The board'll probably appoint someone Indian, he or she might turn out to be the new Wenger XD

Please don't tell anyone. They're going to appoint.....................................

me

He done ok at bburn, those two games shouldn't mean getting sacked - he was missing key players at United and Bolton have been very good this season - Ancelotti lost two league games in a row, Wenger lost two league games in a row, Woy mustv'e lost at least two league games in a row any they all still have their jobs

madness - perhaps the new owner wants his own man (chris hughton anyone?)

As I said, they were obviously looking for any reason to sack him and those two results, along with the fact they've lost 3 out of 5 and are only 5 points clear of the relegation zone has given them that reason they were looking for.

Cant say I am surprised. When the clubs new owners were in the process of taking it over, they stated a mere £2m would be available for signings as they would prefer loan players.

Last week it was reported that SA was asking for 'substantial' funds for players.

This isn't unusual when a new board and owners are brought into a club - they sometimes want their own man.

They did play with 5 at the back on sunday though XD Not something anyone wants to see tbh

Big Sam has just said this

"I am very shocked and disappointed to be leaving Blackburn," said Allardyce in a statement released through the League Managers' Association.
"I am extremely proud to have managed this club and I enjoyed a fantastic relationship with the players, my staff and the supporters during my time in charge.
"I now wish them and the football club every success for the future."

His prob getting the sack in my Chelsea game as well - said his job's insecure :)

He can replace the possibly-departing Avram Grant at West Ham or Mark Hughes at Fulham.

But who will be replacing him will be the bigger question. I highly doubt he'll replace Jol at Ajax though. No way.

jol isnt a bad shout, blackburn have some good footballers there

I would love Martin Jol, Martin O,Neil or Chris Houghton. But I'm not confident we will get a good manager, the owners give me the impression that they have no idea what they are doing. The decision needs to be made by John Williams the chairman and no one else, but I suspect it probably won't.

Well, unsurprsinly Houghton's the bookies favourite to get the job, and I can't see why he wouldn't get the job. Was pretty shocked when I heard all this. He got them to a cup semi-final after all, so he couldn've been that bad. Wish him all the best.

Shocking, The Premier League is becoming as bad as Italy. What chance do managers have when you get sacked for meeting expectations.

Back