fmscoutroc

Reaction score
hi, am also using the 4-1-2-2-1 tactics for blackburn in skybet CH...and am using 2 tactics so far for the team one for Attack and the other for Control

Mentality - Control
Tempo - Higher (since the team is not a grt one, if u chose low tempo ultimately ends up in losing the ball with a stupid pass/wasting time and not scoring)
Time Wasting - Fairly rare
Width - Fairly wide (for the wingers to come into play)
Offside trap - Slightly deeper (dnt keep it too deep, small mistake would cost you)
Closing Down - More often
Tighter Marking and Get Stuck in (gets booked for Yellow oftenly but keeps the opp strikers/AMs at check)
Exploit the Flanks
Pass into Space (this is for the buildup)
Look for overlap
work ball into space
shoot on sight - strict no-no, unless the team is desperate
dribble less - you dont have robben/messy/ronaldo in your team to trick, keep it simple
stick to positions

Team Positions
2 IWBs (support) 2 CB, 1RPM (Support), 2 W (Attack and support), 2 AM (eganche and attacking PM), and a poacher

Mentality - Attacking
Tempo - Normal
Time Wasting - rarely
Width - Fairly wide (for the wingers to come into play)
Offside trap - Slightly Higher
Closing Down - More often
Tighter Marking
Exploiting the Flanks and claer ball to the flanks
Look for overlap
work ball into space
be more expressive
shoot on sight - strict no-no, unless the team is desperate
dribble less - you dont have robben/messy/ronaldo in your team to trick, keep it simple
stick to positions

Team Positions
2 WBs (support) 2 CB, 1DPM (Support), 2 MC (AP and BBM), 2 AM (attack and support), and a poacher

I just started a FM16 story on youtube, adding the link i have shown specific instructions to the positions as well...think it will work...

Hi Folks…Continuing on the past episode, team has been playing well as a group. The Midfielders are really the back born for my tactic, and they done really well scoring 7.5 – 9 on most of the occasions. Think I can manage this season without spending much (only free transfers for me) and hoping to make some funds by moving some players and cutting back salaries as well.
Couple of injury scare were there though, but the replacements welcome the call and played well. There were crybabies within the team and raising questions for the first team places even a team meeting were arranged to settle the team, saying that they have to earn the spots for a first team entry and the unsettled ones were transfer listed and loaned out. I just don’t want to unsettle the team right now with too many shuffling and new faces.
Same as other FM games, am giving them a “high” training regime all the time for the season, but for the pre-season it was “very high”. In between the matches I got a break for 10 days between the matches which I used of the fitness one which eventually paid off against the very next match with the Villains were played 120 min+ penalty but my players are fit for the next match after 4 days.
Tactics used were the 4-1-2-2-1 (control) most of the times, but I created a 4-2-3-1 for defensive purpose. Planning to use this when my team is on the firing lane and matches were I want to waste some time to defend a slender lead. About the matches played around this episode, just loved the team when they were pitted against a bigger opponent Aston Villa and survived them with fighting spirit till the full time with 3-3 and went on to have the shootout victory (4-5). Against Hull as well, boys played really good for a 2-0 victory. Worst performance was against the Derby, but still survived it with a drab draw (0), and had to give them a tough time on my pep talks after the match.
Season’s expectations were to reach the Capital One Cup 3rd​ round, we managed to reach the quarterfinals and am hoping to get through the same. Now we are the leaders in the Skybet CH, and am sure we will manage a promotion this year itself. Short time goals are to make some money once the transfer window opens and cant even think of getting big names to the team but hopefully it will change soon.
Will publish the next episode by coming Saturday, till then keep scouting don’t know when you end up finding a regen !

Hi Guys, in this episode, more importance to given on the finance side. When the transfer window opened we received an enquiry for Rhodes, so I put a real high value for him, Dont want to let go off him that easily, he is the fan favourite not mine though ☻. To my surprise they accepted the offer, and we acknowldeged. Even Rhodes was happy about the transfer, he will get play in EPL and for us its a welcome funds. Even the complaint raised for his sale was tackled in a pep talk.
Regarding the matches, we are playing really well lately. So now I have been pressurised by the key players for a place in first team. Its good but sometimes you really dont know whom to select. Yeah, its good to be a FM manager these times.
Budget is adjusted to bring Lawrence in, hopefully. No tough matches were there this episode, but the next match is Capital One Semi, and the very same week FA Cup 3rd round is to be played. It will be tough days ahead, hope to carry on the good run...!

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

Last edited: