Blackburn v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Blackburn and Chelsea in the Premier League.

More...

heart says 1-1

head says 2-0

hope the heart's right :)

Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea. If Chelsea get an early goal they'll just blow through Blackburn.

Blackburn 0-3 Chelsea. If Chelsea get an early goal they'll just blow through Blackburn.

I hope you are right about the early goal but remember last year away at Blackburn Chelsea went 1-0 up in the 4th minute I think it was and they still drew 1-1 but I reckon Chelsea will get a win today

Blackburn don't have Samba I think, so I say 3-1 Chelsea :)

we have a pretty decent record against rovers but it will be tough so im saying 1-0 to us with Flo getting the goal.

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

1-0 Benjani
:D

Goal, EH Diouf!

**** it was Benjani!

Last edited:
1-1 get in there !!

Anelka ive said bad stuff about you for the last few weeks but I now love you again :D

- Nicolas Anelka has scored more goals against Blackburn than any other player in the Premier League. Vendetta.

He's done it again !

We have been so poor, whats the point in lumping it long to Drogba when they have Samba at the back. I think we need to get Zhirkov off sit Malouda in midfield and bring on Kalou as he plays with the ball on the floor and runs at players. We don't deserve to be level in my eyes we are very fortunate indeed but we are a pretty good 2nd half team so i hope we go on to win this.

Back