Blackburn v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
Get in there Dani Sturridge, gosh we have been playing so poor football that I fell asleep at half-time and it looks like Blackburn are parking the tank with this subsitution of Diouf off for Dunn

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
******* come on !!!!

I love you ivanovic!

Branislav you lovely man.

That's why we're Champions.

******* **** we didn't deserve that. Very happy we can win while playing poor and thats 2 more points than we got there last season happy days. UTC

******* **** we didn't deserve that. Very happy we can win while playing poor and thats 2 more points than we got there last season happy days. UTC

just before we scored we got away with losing because of a late goal. Blackburn could of easily nicked the winner in that game but arguebly our best player for the last year or so got us all 3 points :D

just before we scored we got away with losing because of a late goal. Blackburn could of easily nicked the winner in that game but arguebly our best player for the last year or so got us all 3 points :D

Yer honestly mate if we lost this game i don't think we could have complained. But win while you play **** is the mark of champions and i think Cech won us the game he made some very important saves and took alot of crosses.

Come on mate, you've got our prem trophy, at least dont nick our song.

Trophy is in London for polishing. Once it is done, it will be back to where it belongs ;)

On topic,. totally undeserved victory for Chelsea, **** you Roberts.

my comments pretty much show that im not as biased as people think, if we play **** i admit we played ****.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

its anyone's song not just Utd

yup whoever is the champion gets to sing that song for a season.

to be honest i would rather it stays in london than goes back to manchester

i will add that Zhirkov played really well again and i see that Carlo has praised him after the game. Wonderful cross to set up the winning goal and looked our most deadly threat infront of goal.

Back