lukef

Reaction score
View attachment 23556
Luke is expected to take over wiuth immediate effect after manager Sam Allardyce leaves the club. Supposedly due to personal problems. The new manager is aiming high and is wanting to bring big things to the club and return to that club they were years and years ago.

With no transfer budget, the manager says that it will be tough. However anything is possible. I have decided not to buy anyone this transfer window as I am still paying 250k a month for loans, also, another 250k per month for striker Nikola Kalinic. I am using Max's goalscoring tactic. Not sure if this is the right one to use, however this will be used to big thanks to Max :)

Season Expectations

Season one: Top half finish, 4th round FA cup + League cup
Season two: Europa league spot, FA + League cup semis
Season three: Champions league, either one of the english cups prefferably FA :p

Thats it, leave comments and give me advice would much very thankful if you can!

Good luck, seems like your setting your targets pretty high as Blackburn are lacking some quality in their squad but you have a solid defense and some decent attacking players such as Dunn and Pedersen.

Good luck, seems like your setting your targets pretty high as Blackburn are lacking some quality in their squad but you have a solid defense and some decent attacking players such as Dunn and Pedersen.

Yeah i agree. I wouldnt be too worried if i didn't get champo season three. But it is possible with some decent signings! Pedersen injured for 4 weeks :/

Pre Season
Blackburn 2-0 Blackburn Reserves (Diouf, Pedersen)

Cercle Brugge 0-1 (Pedersen)

Rochdale 0-3 Blackburn (Kalinic 2, Di Santo)

Scunthorpe 0-2 Blackburn (Di Santo, Morris)

Port Vale 0-7 Blackburn (Kalinic 2, Roberts, Doran 2, O.G, Banton)

Wycombe 0-4 Blackburn (Roberts, Kalinic, Pedersen, Di Santo)

West Brom 0-2 Blackburn (Kalinic,Potts)

Very impressed with my pre season. Looks like im scoring a few goals, and defence is looking very sharp.
August
Tottenham 1-0 Blackburn

We played very well. Isn't it so annoying when you concede a 90th minute goal. 30 yards out just curls into the top corner. So fustrating!

Blackburn 1-0 Wolves (Roberts)

Good performance. We should've really won this game by a bigger margin. Never mind, got the most important three points!

Hull 0-0 Blackburn

Well, what a boring game this was. I even went to get a drink. It really was that boring! haha Dissapointed not the get three points.

League Cup: Blackburn 5-0 Gillingham (Kalinic 2, Roberts 3)

Pleased with this result. May be against easy opposition but its good to see the game banging in the goals.

Blackburn 0-0 Portsmouth

The team look like they cant score in the league at the moment! This needs to change as we have alot of hard matches coming up.
Player of the month
View attachment 23558

Hard to choose a player of the month this season as no-one inparticular stood out.​

Blackburn don't really have a CM who can play in the box to box role well enough for my goalscoring tactic which might be a problem. Good luck.

Blackburn don't really have a CM who can play in the box to box role well enough for my goalscoring tactic which might be a problem. Good luck.

Hmm. Thanks for the suggestion! What would you reccomend me using?

Erm, maybe Kris's tactics, they are class.