slickrick

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to my tactic that worked for me so don't know if it will work for everyone.
If anyone can try it tweak it if necessary and repost.

First of the Tactic is a 4231, Control and very fluid. It was tested with arsenal which is a big club and yes yes i didn't test with a lower club because Arsenal is my team and that is who I play with.

View attachment 164307View attachment 164306

Lets start with the play roles
IF...only PI is get forward forward because i want them to make that run in behind the CD's and either shoot or slip a sweet pass to the AF or the oncoming CM

AF....PI close down more that is so that he can close the CD or GK Down forcing a mistake and create a goal scoring chance.

AP....i have Ozil in that postion so sort of let him do what he do best create goals PI is tackle harder close down more

CDs.....dribble more , get forward, risky passes, close down and pass it shorter..my CDs score a few goals and also setup quite a few goals to the reason giving him to get forward is that i have a DLP D who hold position in front the defence so i let my CDs get involved in the attacking abit more

DLP D.....mark tighter tackle harder risky passing...alot of my attacking moves start with him he gets the ball of the CD or WB and makes that sweet pass either to the AP or CDs who then play though balls to the AF or the IFs

WB A..tackle harder mark tigher and stay wider so far this season my R WB have 26 assist between then and my L WB have 15 between them...the reason i play WB is that my IF sit narrower so i use them to give me width and provide crosses

Problems i faced was that then the WB went forward i was left open on the counter but fixed that with the CDs and the DLP D who sits back when they go forward and cover the flanks.

I also preference DLP Hold Postion over CD D because the CD D have close down more and is to aggressive and if he gets beat then he is left up the pitch leaving my CD exposed but the DLP sits abit deeper and protect the CD more.

Pre seaon and training
i play atleast 5 games agiast weaker team to help with the boys moral

FIsrt few weeks i focus on fittness and then defending after that balance
AM deals with the OP

View attachment 164288View attachment 164289View attachment 164290View attachment 164291View attachment 164292View attachment 164293View attachment 164294View attachment 164295View attachment 164296View attachment 164297View attachment 164298View attachment 164299View attachment 164300View attachment 164301View attachment 164306View attachment 164287

AGAIN IT WORKED FOR ME AFTER 26 GAMES WITH ONE LOST AGIST THE FU"%KING SPUDS AND A FEW DRAWS HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU

ONE thing i forgot to mention adjust the mentality if needs be like if im face Chelsea away i start with conuter or standard

Last edited:
just an update on the tactic and some of my best players
left IF ...Gokhan tore...21goals 15 assist
Right WB ...hector bellern 19 assist from my right back with 1 goal
Strike...Giroud 33goals 4 assist
Alexis sanchez 21goals 10 assist
Right WB back up Mario Fernandes assist 2 goals

really mate if you download you will its far diffrent tactic with TI and PI matter of fact i invite ChristianEriksen to download and have a look for himself