Reynoldinho

Reaction score
Alright guys.
So im halfway through my 1st season with blackpool, had a steady start to the season, currently in 4th.
The board have just given me a cash injuction so i now have a transfer budget of 16.75mil.
Can anyone reccomend some players to help bolster my squad?

Current Line up.
GK: Gilks
DR: Eardley
DC: Cathcart
DC: Evatt
DL: Crainey
MR: M. Phillips
MC: Slyvestre
MC: Ferguson
ML: Ince
ST: Taylor-Fletcher
ST: Lualua

Bench/others: Branescu (loan), Baptiste, Wilson (loan), Angel, Fleck, Powell, Bednar, K. Phillips.

Any input is appriciated, Thanks guys.

how did you get £17m?! look at jay rodriguez, craig dawson, kyle bartley, darwin quintero, lee wallace, jordon mutch.

i dont even know myself mate. Got to middle of november and got a message saying the board make extra budget available, and it was 17mil, Im not complaining though. And thanks for your suggestions mate.

Darwin Quintero, try looking at Ter Stergen for a GK as well.

Ter Stegen is class, not sure he'd sign for B'pool and also would cost in the region of 17m. I found Simon *** to be extremely good in the champ and also cuts it in the Prem. Maybe try sign a creative midfielder, can't think of any that would play in the champ other than someone like Hitzlsperger.

cheers for the replies, will take a look at all these suggestions.

Gaston Ramirez has just been transfer listed and it will cost me 8mil to get him. Is this a good deal?