PhilT

Reaction score
who shall i buy with the 5 million i have, Quintero?

Well i jsut completed my first season with blackpool i won alot drew 8 and lost 5 it was really easy and it never usualy is for me.

Loan as many good players from arsenal as you can.

i bought quintero for poacher solo striker
Matt phillips LAM
Loan in Miayaichi from arsenal for RAM
play 3 mid . grandin as the one on right as AP and playmaker atk
Middle one like keith or chris or ferguson as ball winning mid defence
and i bought Jordi Gomez from wigan the fans hate him and think he does bad but i think hes really good

Cathcart and Evatt are amazing CB pair - Eardly rb to and crainy good enough but i just replaced him with gibbs from arsenal but im 2nd season in premiership.

At about janruary i struggled where i lost most so i bought Marlon harewood for more power upfront i think its a smart move. Also i i bought a few players for like 500k-900k who i really helped me.

I tried to do my best in the cups but i got Arsenal in league cup 4th round they won 3-2 at home was great match

and in 6th round of fa cup i gota arsenal again i was like noooooo and they beat me 3-1 at home again lol

Last edited:
Jordi Gomez is a waste of space.
Roberto Martinez needs to realise that otherwise Wigan Ath are going to get relegated.

Only the top top spannish players are any good. All these average spannish players that filled up Rafa Benitez's Liverpool didnt work in England. Never ever ever ever buy spannish players in England.