Jadax

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just finished my 2nd season with Blackpool - achieved 5th place in the Premier League (EURO cup for me!)

Anyways, wanted to know if anyone could recommend players to me. I have the following:

GK: Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, Luis Guilherme

D: Jan Vertonghen, Marc Munisea, Romaria, Jack Robinson, Guiseppe Prestia, Mario Fernandes

M: Etienne Capoue, Alan Dzagoev, Nihalchyak, Lorenzo Crisetig, Shaqiri

F: Wilfried, Carlos Fierro, Hervin Ongenda

As you can see, I'm building for the future ;) but was wondering if anyone recommends any other player.

Last edited:
well im in my 2nd season with blackpool got promoted first to premier league

Darwin Quintero upfront solo most of the time scored 28 goals
my first season i signed Quintero - Jordi Gomez - Jamie Hurst - Gibbs from arsenal bought near end of season though after making him like me and rest were loans like Miyaichi

2nd season
i just signed Nedum Onuoha from man city for 5 mill so fast and good tackler and playing him as cb
Stephen Dobbie i bought only cos he did well for me on loan last season and wanted to come 6 goals 5 assists in 10 games hes old
Scott Sinclair from swansea for cheap because they got relegated

a brilliant keeper is Matej Dalec from chelsea reserve if you can get him. Im trying but i made him unhappy by accident . i think hes the best goal keeper in the game and hes only 19 so a big future his average rating is 8.14 in my game says everything.

Last edited:
Thing is, I feel like I'm lacking in defense and attack - I tried to look up Quintero but he's not loaded in my save :S

I scouted Onuoha but according to my 19/20 (PA/CA) scout he will be 3rd in the ranking.

Anyone got a good striker recommendation and central defender?

ya quintero is columbian playing in santos laguna mexico

Darwin Quintero
Gabriel Agbonlahor
Thiago Santos
Danny Welbeck
Mame Biram Diouf
Wilfried

Last edited:
ok tried to sign Quintero - didn't get a wp! I'm made another offer for him...sigh