Honest_Abe

Reaction score
Why is blackpool so neglected on this forum? There are no guides,very little tactical help and it seems as if no one cares about the club on this game. It's really annoying that the likes of Man United,Barcelona,Chelsea and big cluubs like them receive countless guides and help but the tougher clubs to manage get almost none. I really wish this would change

Why don't you make your own guide. People make them guides themselves with their own time for nothing. They can decide who to make them for. Stop complaining and make your own. Take it or sod off.

I sorta agree with Raphael!

For example I am a Chelsea fan and have been for many years, so I will most likely start as Chelsea and so if I was going to write a guide it would be about a team I know about, not a team like Blackpool which I have only managed once for example!

yes but i am not a fan of blackpool and am managing them in their first season

Why is blackpool so neglected on this forum? There are no guides,very little tactical help and it seems as if no one cares about the club on this game. It's really annoying that the likes of Man United,Barcelona,Chelsea and big cluubs like them receive countless guides and help but the tougher clubs to manage get almost none. I really wish this would change

Because more people support the big teams and more people play as them. Plus they are easier to make a guide for. If you want it to change why don't you write a guide for them? Plus there are guides for quite a few EPL teams and several for the lower leagues. Look in the list of team guides.

Because more people support the big teams and more people play as them. Plus they are easier to make a guide for. If you want it to change why don't you write a guide for them? Plus there are guides for quite a few EPL teams and several for the lower leagues. Look in the list of team guides.

I have looked in the list of team guides and they are not there and i do not yet have the required knowledge to create a guide. I might if i can keep them up which is a possibility as i am 17th in the league after 29 games. Also there are barely any tactics suited for blackpool

yes but i am not a fan of blackpool and am managing them in their first season

So what if you are not a fan. Great reason for someone to make a guide just for you. Stop moaning and make your own, you honestly expect someone to make a guide just for you. Wow.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I have looked in the list of team guides and they are not there and i do not yet have the required knowledge to create a guide. I might if i can keep them up which is a possibility as i am 17th in the league after 29 games. Also there are barely any tactics suited for blackpool

Make one yourself then. How can you blame others for lack of Blackpool resources? It isn't their duty or anything is it?

ok guys you don't need to bite my head off! By the way does anyone know of any tactics which would work for blackpool?

jesus christ calm down he was just saying.

A 4-5-1 with counter and fast tempo and direct passes worked well enough for me to finish 15th.