cg90

Reaction score
I'm almost half way through my first season as Blackpool manager and I'm currently lying in 5th place (was predicted 10th) so I'm not doing too bad in my season, but my defense have only kept 7 clean sheets in 21 games and I keep dropping points by drawing matches.

I was wondering if perhaps anyone knew of a decent Goalkeeper that would perform well in the Championship but also in the Premier League if I get promotion? And also I don't know if Ian Evatt, Craig Cathcart and Danny Wilson (Liverpool loanee) are decent CB's to have?

Cheers.

j carrizo gk and look at craig dawson for cb and cathcart is good cb

Cathcart and Wilson are good, but Dawson's better. You can lose Evatt and loan Caulker from Spurs next season. I found a few good CBs from scouting Europe, for if you get promoted. Yaroslav Rakitskyi is excellent, and can double up at left-back, which is a tricky position.

As for GK, I had Tim Krul fall out with Newcastle and join me after promotion. Otherwise you could try Ben Foster from Birmingham if they fail to gain promotion.

Cheers mate, that's gonna help a lot. I was wondering about possible strikers that will get me a decent amount of goals in the premiership as well? I was looking at Bony Wilfried from Vitesse but I'm not sure if he'll join me or not?

I've got Karim Ait Fana coming in at the end of the season from Montpellier for the Left Wing for when Andros Townsend goes back to Spurs.

Yaya Sanogo if he is not already snapped up you can get him on a bosman in the january window. Mbaye Niang or Carlos Fierro will be beast for you in the prem if you can wait to get promoted for the funds.

Darwin Quintero costs about £2.5mil. Play him as a poacher in front of an attacking midfielder (I recommend Sigurdsson if you can afford him) and he will score you 20+ goals. I do not lie. I was promoted with Southampton and he got the golden boot the following season.