wyndham85

Reaction score
Fininished my 1st season with blqckpool in 8th and came runner up in the FA cup so have qualified for europe. Great I know but i have issues as the squad massively over achieved.

Over the last season I signed:

Kasper Schmicheal= 2.6m
Leonel Galeano= 3.5m
Rafeal (loan) need replacement
Chimbonda- 400k
Lucas- 3.6m
Jaun Pablo Angel- Free
Connor Wickham-1.9m
Yaya Sanogo= 2.2m
Marc Albrighton=4m (villa got relegated unreal i know)

I need to strenghen throughout the team as I have a young team, but having issues as i have a small wage structure and still a pretty low club rep

Feel free to post advice or comments

got 8m in the bank but haven't had the new budget ans season expectations yet.

I like your signings, there quite balanced, I would maybe go for a centre half, like Danny Wilson

Thanks the team is solid never concede to many- really want phil jones but can't afford him and was thinking i needplayers woth exp

DR - Jerry vandam, samuel inkoom, tom hogli, ivan tomecak, kyle naughton, kyle walker, boakye
DL - atila turan, luis ibanez, lukas schmitz, fabian monzon, peter masilela, dodo, emil johansson
DC - Anele, mark beevers, diego angelo, kyriakos papadopoulos

what sort of positions are you thinking about stregthening!?

would like someone to compliment charlie adams and also a decent right and left back

RB seamus coleman, jorge fucile and I'm sure you can get Micah Richards on loan.
LB peter masilia is good and really cheap, Joe Mattock
CM henri lansbury, Grahme Dorrans, Jermanie Jenas

hope this helps

CM - Martin galvan, milan badelj, sambou yatabare, celso borges, ivan pacheco, radja nainggolan, clement chantome, raul garcia, tinga

currently negotiating for micah richards they want around 5m for him, and also pablo piatti offer has been accepted for 6.75m.

have just been offered bentley for 2.4m

arsenal have also made enquires for wickham and sanogo.

yeh I would snap up all three of them, really good deals, fair play mate

get tom cairney. i got him for blackpool and hes outshone adam.

How did u finish 8th?!

Someone like Rafael Toloi who is cheap and when kept on Dunc's training schedule, he becomes one of the best CBs in the game