Blackpool first season help please!!

foz28

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new to FM13 (and FM in general!!) and new here so please bear with me if anything is wrong.

I'm currently blackpool and in my first season, i'm scoring lots of goals but conceding more!! I have a pretty solid defence (by championship standards!!) yet keep conceding silly goals!!

My team is -

GK - Gilks

LB - Crainey/Harris (use them both, not one seems to have a better game than the other!!)
CB - Cathcart
CB - Evatt
RB - Eardley

CM - Whelan (loan)
CM - Ferguson
AML - Ince
AMR - Phillips
AMC - Adryan

ST - Delfounso

I'm using a tactic i downloaded from here i think? So could anyone please (im a simpleton so basics please haha) give me a tactic (a link?) to download thats good in defence and attack that needs minimal tinckering with?

Any help would be great!!

Nobody?

Hmm. Ok cheers anyway, i'll try and figure it out somehow. I'll search the internet :D

Nobody?

Hmm. Ok cheers anyway, i'll try and figure it out somehow. I'll search the internet :D

Search for Mr Langvatn's tactics - then use his 4411 against all teams, Underdog beast against better teams and also have his 4231 learned. I use a tweaked version of the first two plus one of my own but you can more than get by with what the great man has done.

ok im sure you have something like 2m to spend id recommend keeping it till jan or if u really have the want to spend look into a keeper for next season gilks is good first season but lacks in the prem play a basic 4-4-2 with pushed up winngers in and use Delfounso and Gary Taylor-Fletcher as ur strikers they will score for you hope it helps its not much but GLHF