Bodell

Reaction score
Herro.

Tried bumping some other thread about it, but got a stupid suggestion from NUFC TONY, as per.

I'm looking for some half decent player's got my Blackpool team, any position will do, just looking to consolidate in the Prem.

I've got a small budget off around 4m.

Some help would be orgasmic, thanks :wub:

Humberto Suazo, I got him from some mexican team for £1.5mil scored plenty of goals & sold him at end of season for a proper good profit.

To start, maybe Enyeama as a Goalie? relatively cheap :p

Verratti can come to you for about £500k to £1m. Look around for some experienced players that are free.

As a personal suggestion, if you're looking for a striker, try to get Abel Hernández on loan from Palermo.

Humberto Suazo, I got him from some mexican team for £1.5mil scored plenty of goals & sold him at end of season for a proper good profit.

He's not on my game mate :( what club does he play for?

To start, maybe Enyeama as a Goalie? relatively cheap :p

Verratti can come to you for about £500k to £1m. Look around for some experienced players that are free.

As a personal suggestion, if you're looking for a striker, try to get Abel Hernández on loan from Palermo.

Thanks for your suggestions :)
Verratti, I forgot about him, any other's you can think off mate?

Try and get some good loans in. Mybe try and raid the top 4's reserves.

He's not on my game mate :( what club does he play for?

Thanks for your suggestions :)
Verratti, I forgot about him, any other's you can think off mate?
Dodó for Corinthians, you can get him for about £1.6million, depending on his release clause.
Alex Smithies as well as a goalie.
Sergi, plays for Textil Escudo, you can pick him up for £30k but be careful, he's not in everyones game.

Not sure who else, not played it in a while. :p

Peter Masilela, Gianvito Plasmati (quality targetman, great in the air), Jordan Rhodes, Mark Beevers.

james rodriguez?? quality player you can usually pick up first season for about £1.2 million :)

I started a game with Blackpool the other day and I got Westwood GK from Coventry. That's it, just played Birmingham, the next fixture irl and currently 9th in table with 11 points, beat Man City 2-0 although City themselves are 19th with only 6 points lol