Keano!

Reaction score
Starting a game as Blackpool. Any advice on who to sign etc? :)

Grab Vaclav Kadlec as soon as possible before any other team does. I got him for $10.25m (note: dollars, not pounds) and he is a great young prospect. At 18 he banged in 9 goals from 12 first-team appearances. I subbed him on alot during the last 10-20 minutes as well though.

In addition to that, check what your assistant manager says is the weakest point of your team and blow your entire transfer budget on that area.

How much is did you end up getting him for? I don't know, every agent is a ***** to me on every Football Manager I play. I've had friends who get players such as Torres and such for around $40-50m whereas I end up paying $100m + extras...

But all in all, Kadlec is well worth triple what I got him for at the moment :)

You paid over the odds for Kadlec mate!
Not by much. Kadlec is always available around £5mil and $10 is only about £1.5mil more than that. And if he's doing the business who cares.

And get Goncalves on a free OP. Should be good enough for your first season plans until you can spend on someone better.

Kadlec is a great player, but also look to sign some loans from either top foreign clubs or the top teams. I'm thinking here Dos Santos from Barcelona

How much is did you end up getting him for? I don't know, every agent is a ***** to me on every Football Manager I play. I've had friends who get players such as Torres and such for around $40-50m whereas I end up paying $100m + extras...

But all in all, Kadlec is well worth triple what I got him for at the moment :)

I got Kadlec for £1.6m second season!