Trickspeed

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm managing Blackpool in first season in an online game.My mate is Sunderland and got a win and a draw.I lost 8-0 to United and 3-0 to spurs,so I'm not happy.He is laughing his head off.I signed Smithies,Toloi and have 3.2 Million left. I really need a striker as Kornelinko is out for 4 months. My defense seems slow and are beaten by through balls a lot. Any tips? Also only England loaded so might not get some players :/

With Blackpool I suggest you play deeper because like you said there defenders are extremely slow. Try getting christian Benitez if you can as he is unreal on this game for ANY prem team. (scored 24 in 28 games for WBA for me). You can get him for around 1.5million too.

Try loaning John Fleck as he is quite good out on the left wing, although he can play in various other positions.

Defenders are not my strong point as I found most of them are very over-priced so sorry about that if I can think of any il let you know

neither are on my game...

---------- Post added 18/06/2011 at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 17/06/2011 at 07:23 PM ----------

bump!