lethal1903

Reaction score
Hi,
I've snooped on this board for long enough and found some great advice but thought it was about time I posted.

Got my Blackpool save promoted to the Premiership through the playoffs and am about to start season 3. Here is my team so far. Managed to get Scott Parker on a free and loan Fernando Torres. Paid £2.8m for Daniel Ayala.

GK - Salifkas
RB - Eardley
CB - Cathcart
CB - Ayala - Bought from norwich
LB - Lumb - On loan from Blackburn
DM - Angel
CM - Scott Parker - signed on a free
CM - Tiago Gomes
LW - Ince
RW - Phillips
ST - Fernando Torres (age 31) on loan from Chelsea

My bench isn't the strongest and most are young players like Uxio, Mattia Perin (Sub GK), Daehls (Ex Man U), Rumande (Spanish CM), Gary Taylor Feltcher, Paloschi (on a free), Broadfoot, Colin Kazim Richards, Becchio and Ludovic Sylvestre.

Any recommendations where I should look to strengthen? I have £9 Million to spend and a bank balance of £18million plus we should receive £54 million over the season. I'm hoping to stay up this year and have a good bank balance to attack next season.

I'd look to strenghten CB position and maybe another winger. Who to sign tho will be upto you.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Quite happy with my CB's to be honest. Cathcart has a 4.5 star rating and has put in some brilliant performances. Ayala has the same and has scored 6 goals in 22 games from CB.

January has been and gone in the 3rd season and all that I did was sell Matt Phillips to Arsenal for 7 million. Was a difficult decision but I thought I could use the extra cash to buy a couple players and still have cover with Colin Kazim richards. Paloschi has been banging in the goals and I've changed to a standard 442 which has seen me win 7 from 10. Currently 13th in the Prem and into the QF of the FA cup away to Wolves. Fingers crossed we stay up and have plenty money in the bank to attack in summer.

3rd season complete. FA cup runner up and into Europa league. Finished 12th.

Team as above minus Torres. 19 million to spend. Any suggestions?