Drinu01

Reaction score
So I've just started my 3rd season with Blackpool.
-1st season in the Championship I finished second, 2 points shy of top spot
-2nd season and my first in the Premier League was absolutely ridiculous as you could see from my sreenshot finishing 8th and not to mention an FA Cup final which however I lost:
View attachment 296556With less than 10 million I managed to sign on a couple of brilliant footballers mainly, Batth, Paloschi, Ospina, Hiljemark and Juelsgard which where instrumental to my 8th place finish. They are fantastic players and I would highly recommend them to people starting with bottom half Premier League teams.

View attachment 296557View attachment 296558View attachment 296559View attachment 296560View attachment 296561

The Board at Blackpool have been pretty amazing too, I managed to invest heavily in my facilities such that they are now one of the top training facilities in the country, not to mention an expansion which was to be expected given their small stadium.View attachment 296562

However I need some help with a tactic to play against bottom half Premier League teams as I seem to struggle against soft opposition. Not to mention most of my league points came against City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea. Any help? I'm also keeping an eye out for a defensive midfielder or a ball winning midfielder to replace 'Basham.'

Thanks

Last edited: