Blackpool v Manchester United

Everyone predicting Berbatov to score will be wrong.. we're away from home.

Blackpool 1-3 Manchester United - Rooney, Nani, Scholes / Cathcart

Gibson Rooney Nani Rafael - Adam 4-1 to United

Bit optimistic given our away record but honestly as long as its a united win i dont care about the score

Whats the United lineup?

Blackpool: Kingson, Eardley, Cathcart, Evatt, Baptiste, Grandin, Adam, Vaughan, Taylor-Fletcher, Campbell, Varney. Subs: Rachubka, Southern, Harewood, Ormerod, Sylvestre, Phillips, Edwards.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney. Subs: Lindegaard, Owen, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Fabio Da Silva, Evans.

Holloway looks more excited than a kid in a sweet shop, bless him. :wub:

Great football there, Rooney probably should have shot. Corner, good start to the game, us dominating.

ouchhhhhhhies.

Imo that was deliberate from the scouse ******* Adam

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

**** sake Berba, lazy noob.

Also why wasnt Evra allowed to come on the pitch in time for the corner :'(

Blackpool 1-0 Manchester United - Cathcart

Just what I said. Was bound to happen after we let him go. Rooney doesn't look comfortable on the left and that was completely against the run of play.

Cathcart :wub:

Was a beast on my Palace save in FM10.

Haha! Blackpool will be the first team to beat united? :DDDDDDDDDD Ok..game not over yet. It's just too good to be true right?

<3 Blackpool need to get a second one now. But what a season for Blackpool, predicted to have even less points than Derby and they're comfortably mid-table... and beating unbeaten Man Utd.

Looks like a game United will drop points, expecting a draw though, but United aren't invincible (see West Ham, Carling Cup)