Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
I have tried everything to keep them in the premier league but it's just not working :mad: Elliot Grandin is ***** and can't play for his life. Charlie Adam only plays well against Bolton and Marlon Harewood is ******* horrible :mad:... I'm 18th after 27 games with 25 points and i'm fed up. If we stay up it'll be a miracle, if we don't i'll fix the team in the Championship and we could get promoted. But until then, any ideas???

i don't sorry mate but don't treat blackpool like **** i support them and they are a greta team so shut the f*** up :S

Ok, I would first of all, look at the best possible tactic to use. Eg. a 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1. Then look and the best players in the squad. Charlie Adam from the top of my head is, alongside Luke Varney and possibly Michael Vaughan.

With that, I would try to see if they fit into the tactic. If not, work the tactic around your best players and start to mould them into playing their best positions. If they don't, then retrain the players into those positions, working on their weakest attributes in that position.

Next, I would work from the defence up. Build the strongest defence you can with a possible Stopper/Cover combination or even Ball-Playing/Limited combination. Then set one of your fullbacks, preferrably the slowest or who has the poorest crossing, to defend and the other automatic.

Have a deep defensive line, one of your defenders specifically man-mark a striker every game and the other to zonally mark. They must have good Anticipatio, Decisions, Marking, Tackling and Composure. Set a deep defensive line and counter.

maybe toning your language down a bit to start!

next try managing a better team a more established premier league team if you cant hack it,Blackpool i would of thought would do well just to survive in the premiership on the game even though there doing so well in real life

nothing wrong with blackpool its just your a **** manager

They seem to stay up a lot on my games... Maybe you're just doing it wrong??

nothing wrong with blackpool its just your a **** manager
i tend to agree with this probably your just a bad manager,i havent played with Blackpool but im sure you could probably survive at least,i have actually thinking about it seen other members threads with Blackpool in the top 6,maybe you could get Ian Holloways number and ask him as he seems to be working miracles with them in real (H)

Check your tactics and use your transfer funds wisely. My first season as Blackpool I managed to stay up and even qualified for the Euro Cup via a second place finish in the FA Cup. You might also look at players you can bring in on loan. What tactics are you using now?

PS- I suggest playing attacking football, don't sit back, I promise you will get destroyed.

Do what iNickStuff said. I really can't expand on such top-class advice.

Post this in the 'Post your frustrations' or Game Progress thread.

CBA to link. Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.