Blade Trilogy

• Thread starter enfield celtic
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 853
E

enfield celtic

Honestly, no matter how much you watch or deny this film it is one of if not the best cult films ever! Its comical in the 3rd plot evolving in the 2nd and sinisterly dark in the first, and constantly it just has the coolness of vampires! Who can honestly say vampires ain't cool? open to criticism so please go ahead.:D

the frst ones average, seconds ****, not seen the third.

Best bit out of all ive seen is the blood rave. at the start of the first, aftert that i normally switch off (its on tv like every 3 months)

Gregor said:
the frst ones average, seconds ****, not seen the third.

Best bit out of all ive seen is the blood rave. at the start of the first, aftert that i normally switch off (its on tv like every 3 months)
Yeah the blood rave was a very good scene i also liked it the second one was **** to be true to the film but if you watch it a second time you'll realise how good it really is and i've seen the third it was **** at first but i watched it a second time and i found it hilarious!! Trust me.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i love blade, still havent seen the 3rd though - dont know why!

good films , very cool

I liked the first one, not really keen on the second one and don't care about seeing the third one :D

I don't usually do sequels, and the second one validated that belief, but I enjoyed the third to be fair. I think it is good for what it is, which is a mindless action thriller, just don't watch it expecting to see any Oscar nominations.

If it's vampire movies that grab your goat, you'd be better off watching Bram Stoker's Dracula(the one with Gary Oldman and Keanu Reeves) or Underworld imo.

Yeh I like Wesley, he's great in Demolition Man :)

demolition man...thats a film and ahalf, shud open a thread on that.

Why havn't you seen the third it is funny to be true to the word but its really only on the second go that you can see the fun side, or else i'm just slow!! =)

Wesley, you are right my man/woman. He was cool in that film, and the funniest comebacks and sayings during a fight! QUOTE TIME "Somebody get me an accordian," Funny scene.