Blades begin Tevez legal battle

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sheffield United launch a legal challenge to the Premier League's decision not to dock West Ham points in the Carlos Tevez case.

More...

How **** Tevez was in front of goal at first it was like West Ham were playing with ten men for 6 months. Thats punishment enough, and they were still good enough to stay up.

I dont reckon Sheff Utd would have turned Tevez down at the start of the season under the same circumstances. They werent good enough to stay up and should take relegation on the chin and shut up.

West ham wont get docked points beacuse by the time its been to court and all that all the fixture lists will be out and they wont be switching and changing them about!

Oh god, there still going on about it...

Bit late for that now they've gone down.

I dont reckon Sheff Utd would have turned Tevez down at the start of the season under the same circumstances. They werent good enough to stay up and should take relegation on the chin and shut up.

Well according to Sir Alex almost all the clubs were offered Tevez and Mascherano but it was West Ham who were the ones who decided to take that risk.

I do think they should have been docked points though. But the fact that they didn't...the rest of the teams should just get on with it.