Blame the Ref!

White Wolf

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm not sure how many of you will be interested, but I'd love to direct your attention (if I can have it for just a few moments) to a newly started football forum; blame the ref!

I'd never think to compete with FM base on Football Manager related issues, but we hope to promote a healthy community that debates anything and everything from the world of football.

We work for the users, so if you sign up and have some suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

I respect everyone here, so anyone would be welcome!

We have some big plans for the future, including a custom website with a few "special" features!

So, if you've got a moment to check us out, come and take a peek at Blametheref.net!

(Click here!)

-- Edit --

We may look sparsely populated, and that's because we are; but don't let that put you off, come and be a founding member!

Last edited:
Not sure about the name :p But it's ok, skin is alright but is a bit bland. I presume when you get more members you will increase number of sections etc. It looks alright, can see people signing up :)

Haha, the name is a legacy of an admin long gone from BtR V1, which closed due to a crisis I had; it's likely once we're back up and running, we'll run a naming competition for the site, we just wanted to see if some of our old community would come back to the name!

Skin is again, something that will be changed once we're up and running and have some regulars posting - We're just trying to make it accessible! Same with the sections, that will come when we start to see trends.