bravo21

Reaction score
My FM crashes into a black screen after the sponsors and loading screens have come up. I haven't been able to play for a few weeks now and really can't find a solution to fix it. I think that before this error came up, I was messing about in the skins folders and I deleted some stuff because none of my skins were working after the update. Now the game just doesnt get as far as the main menu, the screen goes black after all the sponsors pages, leagues etc, but then after that, the football shaped icon we see in FM flashes up and changes to a cursor and the screen stays black. When I try to exit, I get this weird thing;

View attachment 212523

I have tried clearing the cache etc.

Can anyone help? (A)

Anyone got any sort of help? I'm suffering from FM withdrawal symptoms.

ohh this errorr . i also had this when installing skins and it was taking forever.

solution, remove the skins from the SI folder, and it should start as normal as the default fm skin when u open fm again. ;)

Thanks for reply but still doesn't work :(

I think I may have somehow deleted the default skin? Is there any way I can get it back?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I updated the game and it's back!

help

i am getting the same problem as you ,tried reinstalling it!!! everything!! can you help!!!! how did you update it????