Raphaelsanni

Reaction score
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME URGENTLY. I PRE ORDERED FM 2013 AND WHEN I LOADED IT THE SCREEN CAME UP BLANK BUT HOWEVER IT HAD THE MENU BUTTONS IN BLOCKS, I WOULD PRINT SCREEN BUT WHEN I DO IT JUST COME OUT AS THE DESKTOP. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLS.

yeah man, i have the same thing, ******* annoying, isn't it? is it after the loading screen?

yeah.. does the different icons show up? like a hand when you can click on something and that icon to signal you can type, but its just a blank screen?

yeah same.. there's no-one you can really contact about it either, im just hoping that its the beta ******* up.. hopefully it sorts out with the disc :L

yeah same.. there's no-one you can really contact about it either, im just hoping that its the beta ******* up.. hopefully it sorts out with the disc :L

I really hope it is beta, can i just ask what pc/laptop do you use?

I downloaded the beta earlier, everything was installed the game was loaded but I was at work so closed down my lap top, when I turned it back on and loaded fm13 I had the blank screen?
I just hovered the cursor over something till the little finger thing was there clicked and went to the next screen, I must have click on fmc because it took me to that screen, was still blank but at least I could see what to click on now, used the back arrow and the main screen was like that too, just click start new game, haven't switched it off yet so don't know if it's just a one off?
Weird as I did have colour the first tine I loaded.

I dont really know the buttons work for me but i dont know where to click because everything is juts blank

Try to reinstall the game, if that doesnt work then try to update your video card drivers.

Mine was fine when I loaded up again today, no blank screen so just a one off I think!

Just put the cursor on the far left top of screen, the cursor will change to the little hand when your hovering over something, the first one is normal fm mode the one below It is fmc!

it doesn't work for me:L ... zaffarano, how would i update my video card drivers mate?

You can also do this - if you can make anything out on your screen - by going to Preferences in the bottom left of the screen and changing the Interface Rendering Mode setting there. For me, it was on GPU assisted (don't know why, because I'd already loaded up the demo several times without this blank screen thing happening) and I changed it to Software. Worked immediately (don't forget to click Confirm in the bottom right of the screen).