Blast from the Past

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hey there, some of you may remember me from being on here a few years ago. Im Steve from Ireland and a big Liverpool fan.
I only play FM14 still but ill be keeping an eye out and getting my hands on FM16. Wont be a regular poster but ill be back on from time to time again.

Isn't this like your second comeback thread? Anyway, you're a good lad, welcome back :)

Steve the legend has returned. Welcome back.

Isn't this like your second comeback thread? Anyway, you're a good lad, welcome back :)

I think your right actually but I havnt been on here in almost 2 years now so i feel that this one is warranted haha :)

Hey there, some of you may remember me from being on here a few years ago. Im Steve from Ireland and a big Liverpool fan.
I only play FM14 still but ill be keeping an eye out and getting my hands on FM16. Wont be a regular poster but ill be back on from time to time again.

you're a good lad, welcome back
o.png

Hi,and welcome back !
Just a dumb question,how you wrote your own avatar ? I mean you're a moderator ? But their nick's are greea,so... ? Like i said,a dumb question. Answer it or not,still a dumb question. :p

Hi,and welcome back !
Just a dumb question,how you wrote your own avatar ? I mean you're a moderator ? But their nick's are greea,so... ? Like i said,a dumb question. Answer it or not,still a dumb question.
tongue.gif
Im one of the older premium members which gave us some perks like the blue names, changeable status, special premium members lounge and a few other things. Im not sure if the site still does premium members as I dont see many apart from older members.

Hope that answers your question :)