klaasvd79

Reaction score
Hey ,

I know players need time to blend in the squad(or gelling)
but how long does it take, i have players who still havent blend in while they played more than 20 matches in my team???

greetz

some players have low adaptability but for those with low adaptability give it a season also winning matches and them giving good performances help alot

No it doesn't.

But I agree with A.F.C4life, just give it a season.

sign players over time dont buy about 5 in 2 weeks

About half a season or so for a player who plays every week to blend in properly (not counting any language issues though).

i find that tutoring a player (particularly a younger player) who is not blending in helps, as they learn some of the local language if they dont know it, also encouragement and player interaction does well to get them happier and adjust better

Allright, i think it is not possible to have an fully adapted team. I now have Jon Main who is still blending in according to my assistant. This is his 5th season en he plays 20-30 games per season, how is it possible??

klaasvd79 I disagree totally I often have no remarks at all from my assistant, more this season because I've made six signings but that is all, when you scout you can see if the player will adapt easily or not according to personnality, then he must play games and make friends.

he might have a different personallity to the rest of the team, which obviously makes it longer for players to gel. i always try and buy players that suit the rest of the team. i find the team performes better that way as well.

Hmm, i find it strange. He doesn't have a strange mentality and plays his games in the season.
But 5 seasons and still not blended in, it's a bit long in my opinion. The new players i can accept but him. he played 150 games with his teammates, and still giving a problem

Hmm, i find it strange. He doesn't have a strange mentality and plays his games in the season.
But 5 seasons and still not blended in, it's a bit long in my opinion. The new players i can accept but him. he played 150 games with his teammates, and still giving a problem

yep that's definetly weird, maybe it is a bug

Try asking him for a recommended signing. Sometimes settles players into a squad.

When you scout a player look carefully.

Joa Mountiho: Scout said he is a pro model, and i have a high professional players here and he would blend in easily.

4 Games in he has 6 assist and averaging 7.40 XD

But most players it depends how much you field them, Hamsik too 10 league games to blend into my squad