macphisto

Reaction score
Which of these 3 would you suggest as the best winger to buy. Ive done it without names to remove the bias towards certain players.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I'd say Player 1 . But that would just be my preference.

Three Easy.. more graft, better decision making, as winger anyway.

I would go for the 3rd one...

The 2nd has low/average rating for natural fitness... the mental stats of the 1st are very poor.

Player 3 without a doubt

Mental stats are far superior to #1 and #2.

3rd definitely (looks like Gotze)

i'd say the first is Marin?

Last edited:
Player 1 has poor balance, and could suffer against robust defending. Lousy teamwork, poor decisions, poor work rate, and little aggression or bravery.

Player 2 has the worst stamina and natural fitness. Nice skills, but I don't like players who can't be counted on to last the 90 minutes.

Player 3 looks good though. He's got good physical stats for a winger, and by far the best mental stats of the 3. Those numbers for anticipation, creativity, decisions and flair (backed up with good teamwork) should lead to some classy assists. His technical skills look fine. The only weaknesses are that I'd prefer a few more points in crossing and maybe a bit more pace, but that's easy to fix with training. In a support role, this guy will be a star. Hmm, reckon I'd buy him if I knew who it was...

None of the above, n1 has low mentals, n2 has low stamina, and n3 is slow.

For those who asked

Player 1 = Diego Perotti
Player 2 = Marko Marin
Player 3 = Mario Gotze

I'd say #3....he makes up for his lack of pace with his superb mental stats

Without knowing the names I would go for the second. I don't like low composure and concentration as I hate players that just "vanishes" when the match is heating up. I do prefer hardworkers and focused players, so I would go for the second.
But... I'm using Götze right now and would say that he's the sole reason for me to have won, in my first year, the Premier League, as I lost probably all my best performers for one oor two months and he was the only one keeping the team with chances of winning it. Strangely enough, in his second year his stats are better but even with my official starting eleven, he's not playing as good as his first year.

Three, def not 1 unless he is alot younger....his mental stats seem weak

3. Bit on the slow side but I'd prefer a slower grafter than the other two who either aren't a teamplayer (1) or are unfit (2)