Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguyrko

Reaction score
I've been searching awhile now on the 8th of August in my second season in Argentina for regens because apparently they appear on the 1st.Now in all my searching I found this guy
View attachment 122323

Now 2 things really annoy me about this guy.
1.He is a wonderful little talent but I cant sign him.
2 Im fairly sure hes not a regen and I have failed to find one of those cartoon headed wonderkids.

Any tips.I know there is alot of threads about how to find regens but I still cant find any.

If you don't think he's a regen, you can look at the history of the player. If the season starts at 2011/12 or later [depending on how far you are into the game] then he is a definite regen.

Another idea is to look up the players name. If it's a regen, you generally won't find anything football related.

If you don't think he's a regen, you can look at the history of the player. If the season starts at 2011/12 or later [depending on how far you are into the game] then he is a definite regen.

Another idea is to look up the players name. If it's a regen, you generally won't find anything football related.

K thanks.Will try that.

Why can't you sign him? It says 'Approach to sign' in the top right hand corner.

There's plenty of approaches on how to find regens, I usually go with the "Keep a list of «spawning» dates and scout anything that is young and not on your shortlist" approach.
The earlier you are in the game the less regens appear, even if the teams are completely made out of "greyed out" players, so it could very well be you only generated a couple and overlooked them.

Does anyone know if there could be a regen called Ryan Giggs when Giggs retires.I read somewhere that a regens can have the exact same name height weight place of birth etc as a player who has retired and they have the same pa's or somethen the only thing thats different is that they maybe an AMR instead of AML but will play the same position in this case a winger.This may have been just something from an older game but if anyone knows that would be a real help.

Status
Not open for further replies.