B'Logos

any chance you can reupload the megapack because 4shared says the file no longer exists

hello.....

Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.

Cheers for the great logos but the scandinavian one has been removed. Any chance of a re-up? Thanks

Edit: Seems like all the 4 shared links are now invalid.

Last edited:
Cheers for the great logos but the scandinavian one has been removed. Any chance of a re-up? Thanks

Edit: Seems like all the 4 shared links are now invalid.

The megapack still works, I just tried. Silly 4shared thinks I am breaching some sort of copyright with them

Are there any alternative sources to download the megapack from mate? The 4shared one is throttling my download speed to about 13kbps so itll take forever.

All logos work on FM13. I am using them myself :)

Could you please tell me, if and where are available the new B'Logos for this season? (Swansea, Lille, non-anniversary Arsenal). Thanks.

Also can we get the South African 2nd division done? I didn't really notice that the new logos were not in it as well.

how do you get this on fm13? i've put them in the graphic/logos folder and what not.. then reloaded the skin, they're still not on it....?