B'Logos

Does anyone have these with the old Arsenal logo (not the 125th anniversary one) and the new Lille one?

Hi, I'm looking for the latest competition logo pack.
Such as, ECC, EC, CWC, etc.

In ur mega pack the logo comp for portuguese cups are misplaced can u fix it please

Can i ask...Is full up to date the link in the first page or i have to download some other packs from the post in the pages...???

Missing the new A-League club, Western Sydney Wanderers and the Melbourne Heart

Hi. amazing logos, but the Asia (the only one I tried) download link isn't working.

bluecoat yes there is that option in fm13 go to prefrences then click on interface near top right and then under skin option you always reload skin on confirm under use caching to decrease loading times

Does it go further down than Blue Square N/S? I'm looking for the down to English Level 9?

Does it include Sporting B, Benfica B and Porto B? They are in portuguese second league, but without logos, I haven't tested this logos though.

Someone can redo the logo of the Champions League? You see evil

14v7576.png

I have downloaded the mega pack and everything worked fine.

But I have recently had to format my hard disk and although Steam and FM are located at my external hard disk I can get the logos to work now.
I inserts the B'Logos file at E:/Steam/common/FM 2013/data and the result is that the cursor disappears or default logos are missing.
I am playing in Asia, Division 1 as PS Siak.