zaid 92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Currently in my second season with Utd and I want to start bringing youngsters through. I've started with Powell, Wilson and Henriquez. I play them in cup matches and meaningless CL games. Is there other ways I can help reach their full potential.

Thanks

Give them game time in the league against bottom teams or if youre 2-0 3-0 etc up give them 20-30 mins and get them tutored.

Hey guys,

Currently in my second season with Utd and I want to start bringing youngsters through. I've started with Powell, Wilson and Henriquez. I play them in cup matches and meaningless CL games. Is there other ways I can help reach their full potential.

Thanks

Don't forget Janko. In my 3rd season with united now started bringing him on and allowing him to start games.

Only Wilson has potential to become good striker. Rest of United's u21 and u18 are worthless.

Only Wilson has potential to become good striker. Rest of United's u21 and u18 are worthless.

The GK out on loan can be decent. Pearson is a good shout for CM. Johnstone could be a beastly keeper, if you can somehow improve his horrible first touch. Wilson and Pereira are already mentioned. Janko can become decent with more gametime.

All of them can become first teamers in the future with right nurturing and good gametime. Starters? Maybe not. Rotation? Definitely. You're putting too much store in Potential Ability Rating. Even ones with relatively low Potential Ability can be excellent players if they improve in the right stats, and if their main stats which matter are decent from the beginning. But should have room to grow.

The GK out on loan can be decent. Pearson is a good shout for CM. Johnstone could be a beastly keeper, if you can somehow improve his horrible first touch. Wilson and Pereira are already mentioned. Janko can become decent with more gametime.

All of them can become first teamers in the future with right nurturing and good gametime. Starters? Maybe not. Rotation? Definitely. You're putting too much store in Potential Ability Rating. Even ones with relatively low Potential Ability can be excellent players if they improve in the right stats, and if their main stats which matter are decent from the beginning. But should have room to grow.
Ima a PA ***** as you can see :D
Well, I guess players with 150CA can be decent for rotations if they are developed in the right way.

Ima a PA ***** as you can see :D
Well, I guess players with 150CA can be decent for rotations if they are developed in the right way.

Im with you on this. Always try to buy the best 180 + foreings and the best 160 + nation based, so having a 2.5 start in the team is not an option and again, agreeing on that MUFC u21 and u18 are 99 % rubbish this year

Im with you on this. Always try to buy the best 180 + foreings and the best 160 + nation based, so having a 2.5 start in the team is not an option and again, agreeing on that MUFC u21 and u18 are 99 % rubbish this year

look at Marcus Rashford if you haven't already spotted him I missed him until this season (3rd) he is doing well in europe in the top 10 goal scorers :)