Guys, I've updated the tactic to V2 and added a small tweak to the throw-in set pieces.

mirror version

TFF, will have a mirror version? It is that the RD has different function LD. I think the team more attack by the right side, right?

PPM are also different for RD and LD.

A 4-5-1, that was something new and interresting formation wise compared to some of the other TFF tactics :)

Guys, I've just managed to get a clear confirmation during testing that Gladiator V8 tactic is better so I'm closing this thread.

Don't waste your time on testing this tactic.

Hey TFF. I want to use one of your tactics. But i dont want to use Gladiator. I hate the formation. What would you suggest. i prefer a 4231 formation.
I understand that you think gladiator is the best but people have had success using your other tactics. what in your opinion is your favourite 4231

That was a fast closeing, sadly 'cause I kinda like the formation, much more than the odd shaped gladiator, ohh well back to older versions/threads of TTFs work :)

I love going through threads and reading all the things but yeah, I feel like you need to do some more testing before releasing new tactics (I can already see Rampage or something like that coming). Same goes to new versions I assume. Don't get me wrong of course, I like your commitment and all, just keep cool head and continue but don't throw too much.

Maybe it's just me but I find it repelling in a way (in terms of using the tact). I'm lazy ******* and I don't like many changes, perhaps that's the reason. Best of luck.