Resource icon

Blue Blood Warringtini ST Tweak 1.0

hi, thanks for the tactic. How does the Marking work since the AMC has been changed to ST?..thanks a mill.

Thought id try this with wolves, 1st half of the season was superb, a freak 1-5 defeat against Liverpool was a shock(5 minute mad period from Mane getting a hattrick killed it off) but then like every tactic so far for me on fm20 it goes pear shaped after xmas, pics speak for themselves really - any hints or tips to improve in the bigger games as from 75mins onwards I love to concede and throw games away

Attachments

• Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-2.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-2.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-3.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-3.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-4.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Fixtures-4.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 180
hi, thanks for the tactic. How does the Marking work since the AMC has been changed to ST?..thanks a mill.

Exactly the same apart from the DM no longer being man marked by the AMC

Thought id try this with wolves, 1st half of the season was superb, a freak 1-5 defeat against Liverpool was a shock(5 minute mad period from Mane getting a hattrick killed it off) but then like every tactic so far for me on fm20 it goes pear shaped after xmas, pics speak for themselves really - any hints or tips to improve in the bigger games as from 75mins onwards I love to concede and throw games away

Looking at your results, I wouldn't say the tactic has gone 'pear-shaped' . With the exception of the Watford game, you've lost to better teams than Wolves. I've only done a holiday test so until I have a chance to sit down and play properly with the tactic I can't really help with how to see out games as I still need to try things out for myself. I'll get back to you as soon as I have

Exactly the same apart from the DM no longer being man marked by the AMC

Looking at your results, I wouldn't say the tactic has gone 'pear-shaped' . With the exception of the Watford game, you've lost to better teams than Wolves. I've only done a holiday test so until I have a chance to sit down and play properly with the tactic I can't really help with how to see out games as I still need to try things out for myself. I'll get back to you as soon as I have
True I prob typed out in frustration on losing out to last minute goals lol but like you say they are against the big teams who I'm expected to lose against, I ended finishing 4th but wasn't given much money to build with(59m) I had to sell coady to arsenal for 60m have bought a few in so hopefully I can win a cup or 2