Blue is the colour | A Chelsea story

amaze

Reaction score
I'm a die hard Chelsea fan, supported them since birth (91') and im not satisfied with how Chelsea have done in recent years, so i thought i would take over, to show what i would do or at least try.

Started up the game, and had a plan on what i wanted to do to the squad already.
Transfers:

In - Willian, Hulk and Van der Wiel

Out - Anelka & Kalou (Newcastle, combined 11m), Boswinga (Palermo 2.6m)

View attachment 208183
Transfers as of January 2012.
As i started writing this half way through my season, i will give you guys a little update from what has happened.

Big games;

View attachment 208184View attachment 208185View attachment 208186

League tables;

EPL -

View attachment 208187

Doing decent, my 3 losses were to Tottenham x2 and Man city.

Champions league -

View attachment 208188

Dominated the group, won every game scoring 27 goals.

Will be updating you guys as i get on from now, cheers for reading.​

Last edited:
Nice to see a Chelsea story. Will be looking forward to more updates.
KTBFFH

Looks like i mite have a bit of competition in the Chelsea stories now. good luck with it anyway

Tactics;

I decided from the start that i will be using the Germany Tactic, as i was a huge fan of it during the world cup (4-2-3-1).

As i thought Chelsea's best football days was when we used wingers (Robben, Duff, Joe Cole), i purchased Willian and Hulk who are both quick and skillfull to play on both wings.

View attachment 208428
My strongest line up.

Champions league Knockout stages

1st Knockout round - Lille

View attachment 208435View attachment 208436

Quarter final - Bayern Munich
1st leg

View attachment 208434

If i was you i would give delac (amazing young gk, will challenge chec for no 1 next year) and lukaku lots of chances cause they are as good and much younger than cech and torres

If i was you i would give delac (amazing young gk, will challenge chec for no 1 next year) and lukaku lots of chances cause they are as good and much younger than cech and torres

I prefer to go for the good now approach, instead of the building players for the future one. It hasn't worked for Arsenal in recent years has it ;).

I prefer to go for the good now approach, instead of the building players for the future one. It hasn't worked for Arsenal in recent years has it ;).

Bu Barcelona have kinda done sort of okay from it ;)

I will keep an eye on this, I had a good Chelsea save on FM11 :)

I also think you should give Lukaku a chance mate. On my Chelsea save he got 26 goals in all comps in the first season!

Ye but if you play delaj 2 or 3 times this season he will easily replace cech next season. Hes amazing.

I'm also playing Chelsea and doing well, but you seem to be doing better.

Question - How did you get 59 mil for transfers? I only got 16 Mil in euro when I started.

I paid over 4 years. Plus i edited my wage budget to add more to transfers.