JmanS

Reaction score
Blue Revolution

Birmingham+City+Football+Club+Logo.png

The start of the 2010 - 2011 was a busy one as the owner Carson Yeung sold 70% percent of the club too Turkish Oil owner Kambar Altintas the new owner promised a new dawn at the club with him and Carson Yeung investing into the club.​
Soccer+-+Birmingham+City+Press+Conference+-+St+Andrews+Stadium.jpeg

A week later The new Board announced Former Portugal Manager Carlos Queiroz as the new manager at St Andrews succeeding Alex McLeish.

queiroz1a.jpg

Commenting on his appointment Club Chairman Carson Yeung said: "Last week, I began to outline our vision for the Club. Our emphasis is to improve all areas of the football club, both on and off the field, and to secure long term success.

"Carlos shares our vision, and to attract someone of his calibre is testament to the ambition that we all share for Birmingham City. This is a great day for everyone associated with the club."

July

Summer Arrivals spark new era at the club

Arneson Joins as Director of Football

chelsea-frank-arnesen-1-300x242.jpg

Backroom Staff shake up

In

Leonal Pontes - Assistant Manager
Illidio Vale - Youth Coach
Hugo Olivera - GK coach
Emilio Peixe - Youth Coach
Ricardo Peres - Coach

Out

Andy Watson - Assistant manager

Transfers in

Wayne Bridge - 9.75 million from Man City
Michael Carrick - 11 Million from Man Utd
Nuno Gomes - 650k from Benfica
Charles N'Zogbia - 13.5 Million from Wigan
Bryan Ruiz - 15 Million from Fc Twente
Oscar Cardozo - 12 Million from Benfica
Julio Cruz - Free Transfer
John Heitinga - 9 Million from Everton

Out

Maik Taylor - Free Transfer
James Mcfadden - 3.4 Million to Man City
Liam Ridgewell 3 million to Fulham
Dan Preston on loan too Aldershot

BRYAnruiz0391.jpg

Bryan Ruiz becomes Citys Record Signing for 15 Million Pounds

tumblr_kygi8gNpdA1qb7n3fo1_250.jpg

England International Michael Carrick Joins

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:33 PM ----------

Friendly's

Regensburg 0 - 3 Birmingham

Munchen 1 - 2 Birmingham

Freiburg 0 - 0 Birmingham

Gladbach 0 - 2 Birmingham

Doncaster 0 - 1 Birmingham

Notts County 0 -1 Birmingham

Nikola-Zigic-006.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

I Promise Future Success​

article-1284108283068-0B1C6785000005DC-142219_636x424.jpg

The Brum’ boss headed to the Training ground confident that his squad will hit the ground running this season.

“I think the most important thing I try to instil in my players is that they must always believe that they can win – we need a winning mentality at this club because eventually, it pays off,” he said.

“It doesn’t happen overnight and can take maybe six or eight months to really be absorbed, but if you are prepared to work hard every game, you will always have a chance of being successful.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:45 AM ----------

August

premier-league-logo.jpg

O
Opening Day

Birmingham 1 - 2 Sunderland

Larsson(2) - Bent(55,67)

The new look Birmingham side entered the opening day with high hopes with new manager and new owners and new players. But the honeymoon ended with Darren Bent scoring a double to send Sunderland away with 3 points at St Andrews. New signings John Heitinga , Wayne Bridge , N zogbia , Carrick and record signing Bryan Ruiz made there debuts in a game they should of won.

Darren-Bent-and-Danny-Wel-006.jpg

Youngsters Join​

Gai Assulin - Free transfer

Lenny Nangis - Caen - 1.6 m

image_mini

16 year old Wonder kid Lenny nangis joins the Brum Youth Squad

Gai%20Assulin%20at%20supporters%20club.ashx

Record-breaking Israeli international Gai Assulin has joined Birmingham after leaving Barcelona, and the 19-year-old attacking midfielder can't wait to link up with his new team-mates.

Assulin, who became the youngest player capped for Israel two weeks before his 17th birthday, has signed a two-and-a-half year deal after swapping the Nou Camp for St Andrews.

He said: "I had heard a lot about Birmingham City, and as soon as I saw the club I wanted to stay. I'm at a great club and I hope to be here a long time. I have to take my opportunity and learn every day in training."

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Birmingham​

Diouf(74) - Zigic(9) Jerome(11)​

Nikola-Zigic2.jpg

ts

Birmingham 2 - 1 Rotherham

Jerome(44,99) - Bradley(77)

Citys 2nd round tie was against league 1 Rotherham and they put up a good battle. But the pin point shooting from in form Cameron Jerome brought Brum into the 3rd round. Debutants Dida and Nuno Gomes and Gui Assulin also impressed.
Jerome2.jpg

how the **** did you sign carrick ???????