Blue Square Chat Thread

*Daniel*

Were back in form!
Reaction score
Hi all , seen nothing like tis on the site so i thought id post this to chat.
So what do you guys think about gatesheads recent form with a 7-2 win against wrexham or maybe your thoughts on how cambridge are in the relegation battle :)

Whilst the vast majority of you were watching the Barca v Arsenal game tonight, I was at Aggborough, Kidderminsters home ground watching them take on the "mighty" Crawley Town.

Fantastic game tbf, end to end, loads of chances, both teams deserved a point, the 0-0 draw being a good result for both teams really.

Although with 5 minutes to go Kidde really piled on the pressure and should of nicked it!

Just inside the play offs atm, Kidde looking good for some play off contention this year
come on you reds!!!

Pre Carling Cup final game on the saturday, Kidde 1-0 Wrexham
View attachment 142531

Tonight's electric game, Kidde 0-0 Crawley
View attachment 142532

Nice to hear other football does exist lol. Good to have a thread like this. Surprised there wasn't one already.
And Birmingham gonna get it tomorrow btw (6) (sorry, couldn't resist it lol).
Good to see a local club like Gateshead doing well though

Gateshead are the team I follow in the BSP and its all thanks to a FM 2010 save I done taking them to the championship now I follow there scores every week and am looking in to getting a season ticket for next season a bit of a treck from Scotland but well worth it :p

P.s. What a comeback today for the mighty Heed :D

Spent the night in Weston Supermare supporting Woking. Such a horrible place to go this time of year. Luckily we got a pretty lucky 1-0 out of it so I came home happy enough.

woking looking good under the new manager, unbeaten in like 8 great stuff

I think we could get premotion, any one else thing we could?

Look out for AFC Wimbledon & Woking's results as they are localish to me. I really hope that Luton & Crawley do not get promoted !!!

i follow newport county just to see how they get on.....dont really want them to do well lol

HARRIERS you HEROES!!!

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Kidderminster Harriers FT.

Play offs for Kidde definitely, FANTASTIC result ^^)

Hoping Thurrock don't go down , they're too awesome for that and i also follow gateshead like many others on here