Blue Square Fans...

Mariners88

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering if anybody on here supports any Teams in the tin pot leagues.

If so who do you support and how did your season go?

Well I don't actually support them, but I heard recently that AFC Hornchurch were promoted to the Blue Square South and since I live in Hornchurch I thought this would be a good opportunity to start following the side.

Hey all,

Just wondering if anybody on here supports any Teams in the tin pot leagues.

If so who do you support and how did your season go?

Fair play to those who support non-league sides. The thought of getting up 4am on a Saturday to go places like Barrow, Hayes & Yeading, Gateshead and Southport makes me want to be sick [No offence btw]- But there are people out there who do that for their team and don't care what level of football they are playing at. Amazing.

Used to follow Hayes & Yeading as it was only a couple miles away - then they moved to share a stadium over 10 miles away. **** that.

Seen Stevenage play Hayes though - seems weird now they are were they are.

I used to follow Luton Town when I was living in England... they have fallen on tough times at the moment unfortunately thanks to the idiot that is John Gurney but hopefully they regroup and do well in the future

Well as you can guess from my name i'm a Grimsby Town fan been a Season ticket holder for 12 years. Been up and down the country and it's been worth every penny. Even our fall from grace from the old division 1 to the Conference is sickening but i have enjoyed our journey in all and hoping 3rd time lucky we can get promoted and start to fight our way up leagues.

Alcaraz i agree with what you put. Luton is always a good place to visit two ex league clubs is always a good battle on the day and your fans are a credit to your Club always having top att in the league.

I hope that we both get promoted this Season.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to start following the side.
g.gif