still spaces avalible ?

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Maidenhead
cheers

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE A TEAM PICKED...

Your msn is needed by me and everyone else participating in the challenge. If you email them to me then I will post them next to your name in the opening paragraph so people can add you.

Thanks.

Markus- happy to play as any team. [email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

braintree would be good

Hey Miikey, don'y think the's gonna be any point in me joining this game mate as i'm always out all day saturdays.

i changed my mind .... i want Ebbsfleet United

Hey Miikey, don'y think the's gonna be any point in me joining this game mate as i'm always out all day saturdays.

saturdays are okay to miss out, i dont mind just playing sundays and a day in the week, but to be honest just sundays alone are fine with me

Everybody, can you all please add me, and everyone else on msn. The emails are in the opening paragraph so make sure to add everyone.

The Hamachi details are also in the opening paragraph so add those too.

Thanks.

I don't have MSN mate but is i possible for me to join? What teams are left? Cheers.

If anyone else is intrested in joining then these are the remaining 11 teams

Basingstoke
Bishop's Stortford
Boreham Wood
Dartford
Eastleigh
Hampton & Richmond
Lewes
Staines Town
St. Albans
Thurrock
Weston Super Mare

Please post your chosen team, along with your msn on here so I can add you into it.
Also add my msn which is in the opening paragraph along with the hamachi details.

hi i would like to join as dartford

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

my e-mail is [email protected]

When's the game starting Miikey is it going to be next Sunday now?

Yeah it is, im just waiting for everyone to add the hamachi details aswell, so far only 5 people have done so. Whoever isn't added to hamachi next sunday wont be able to play from the start and if they decide they want to join after, they will have to join at the stage were at.