Nicoldinho

Reaction score
Just started with Worcester on FM 2013. Obviously don't have much of a budget sold some players managed to get a transfer budget of 10k. Anyone recommend any players of all positions to use. I'm using the JP Woodys high scoring tactic. Is this the best tactic to use?

I am in Serie C2 in Italy at the moment and I have picked up alot of players on a free. Makesure you load the Belgian leagues and search the clubs in the Third Division A and B. They are all on Amateur contracts and are free without compensation. I picked up:

Amaury Mabika
Julien Pe
Olivier Claessens
Simon Dupuis
Cedric Ciza
Maxime Marechal

I forget the names of the others. The lower leagues in poland often have a few gems available for 4 or 5k. I got a Bulgarian defender, (Lichkov?) hes 32 and a DLC, decent experienced defender for about 3k.

There is a 17 year old in Switzerlands under 19s who is unattached too, have a look for him, I would never be able to spell his name as it has about 700 letters and begins with an X haha but you will know him when you see him, hes a good future prospect.

Charlie Comyn-Platt could be worth a look, hes unattached, may not quite be good enough but he may be, get him scouted. Richal Leitoe is a decent player too, plays for an amateur team in Holland.