mickl84

Reaction score
Okay chap and chapettes, I need your help.

Gonna start a game with Bradford Park Avenue, but have previously struggled in the lower leagues on previous FM games so I have a few questions I need to ask.

Generally speaking, what sort of numbers in attributes should I be looking at? For example a good top European AM player would have +15's for many of his technical and mental attributes, so what numbers should I realisticly be aiming for? 6+

What are more important in the basement leagues, Techincal, Mental or Physical attributes?

and generally speaking, what sort of tactics should I be looking to employ?

Thanks
Mike

physical stats are the most important

get a striker with about 14+ pace acceleration and youll storm through the league with ease, doesnt even matter what his finishing and composure is **** score anyway

2 players I would recommend

Stern John - sign on free transfer half way through a season.

Jari Litmanen - available on free transfer.

I have just completed the first season as manager of Blue Square Bet North's Bradford Park Avenue and i am pleased to announce i won the league!! It was a close run thing, coming down to the last game of the season. For the most part i used the tactic 'Mr Langvatn Spin the Wheel 4-5-1 (13.2.1)'. I found this to be the most successful of the tactics i used. At first, the results were a bit hit and miss, but bear with it as i did because i went on a 11 game winning streak which firmly put me in contention for the title. Also, try to get the best coach as possible and a scout with good all round stats. Players with ratings around 8, 9 or 10 should be enough to give you a good chance. good luck.

have a read through this guide

david lynch is a great buy and so is steffan jones, lasted me into league 2
with forwards in the lower leagues i found most will succeed if set the right position. i.e. poacher, complete forward etc.

i normally create a search criteria for each position in the transfer section then just keep raising the attribute number until the best are left (within reason) keeping my players viewable and filtering out unrealistic so you can see whether you are signing someone better than what you have

In past whenever I've seen threads on the matter, it used to be long passing, easy tackling and stuff like that on account of "players are really poor".

Players may be poor in absolute terms; but when deciding tactics, you shall not judge on absolute, but on relative terms. Yes, your defenders may have poor tackling, but so your opponents will have poor dribbling. Your players may be poor passers, but your opponents will be poor anticipating them. So consider what's poorer. Just like you were in Premier League, except of being a 17 to 14 it's 7 to 4

tactic wise route 1 counter attacking football has seen me get 3 promotions in 4 seasons from blue square south to league 1. use opposition scout reports, i perhaps used 20 variations on my 3 base tactics to counteract opponents and target weaknesses

I'm playing with Farnboro in BSS now and despite having no money and awful budgets, I'm top of the league at Xmas. I've done this by dominating midfields with three CMs and a DM and countering opponents and a mix of youth and experience. Josh O'Keefe of Hereford is an immense loan in midfield and sign Pericard upfront and Jacob J_______ (polish goalkeeper) on free transfers if you can afford. Make the most of the loan system too as poor fitness levels and a heavy duty fixture list means you're gonna need a large squad.

Generally anything 10+ stat wise is decent at this level. Good luck!

Hi have got a quick question

how do i get the Blue square north transfer update? i tried downloading it but i still cant find my self on it dont understand...?

My names Amos Kabeya currently playing for Hinckley united in the conference north