Dilkie17

Reaction score
Hi people this is only my second go at making a thread so be easy with me.....:D

Im currently at Havant and Waterlooville in the Blue Square Premier.

I have been doin the pre season trick and earning some good cash by playing alot of high rep teams before the season kicks off

Started off in my first season winning the title when i was predicted a mid table side.Found a really good formation on here which is basically a 4-1-1-2-2

GK
DR
DL
DC
DC
DMC
MD
AML
AMR
STR
STR

This formation is very attacking formation with the tactics set as Overload and passing style as Fluid and More Expressive

Signings:

1st season-Guylain Ndumbu Nsungu-What a major signing!Basically fired me to promotion picking up top goalscorer in the league.

Diego Crosa-Argentine 35 year old centre half.Offered to me by a agent on a free (Only time a agent has offered me a player)What a player,great defender and chipped in with a healthy 13 goals (11 in his second season the the BSP)

Second Season

After alot of players turning there back on my offers i noticed that come near the end of the season the players with no clubs and the ones turning me down through the season suddenly want to sign.Picked up John Flanagan from Liverpool on a free as he was released by them,very good player who averaged 7.2 a game at RB.Picked up some more very good players in:

Danny Hoesen (Ex Fulham)
Fabio Zamblera (Ex Newcastle)
Nick Fenton (Ex Rotherham)
Marko Rigters (Ex Blackburn)

A good season saying i didnt sign majority of these until near the of the season finishing a very respectable 7th.Ndumbu Nsungu again top scorer and Crosa again playing out of his skin for a 36 year old!

3rd Season

Signed a couple of crackers in Pablo Counago and Radek Cerny,Great players with alot of experience
Season has started very well and i find myself 2nd with about 24 games left and 6 points behind Hereford.Looking like i will be in the playoffs as only 1 team wins promotion.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this and if anybody has any help/tips to help me it will be appreciated :D

I agree with Guylain Ndumbu Nsungu, signed him on my first season, and played almost every game :D