bluebird09

Reaction score
Can anyone with any BSPL signings of any quality please post their findings in here, for people like me desperate to sign players.

Note. this has been created because everytime i ask about what players to sign, i get some MOD giving me a link to another thread with players linked for premier league, championship. so here is this thread.

MODs that thread you constantly post isnt what im looking for. so chill out with that!

cheers

I'm managing Torquay who are in league 2 (not much difference from BSP).
I don't know many quality transfers to make for your level as transfer budgets are tight but see if you can sign a player called ***** Topp. He's a striker and a brilliant goalscorer for lower league clubs.
You could try loaning players for a season as well from prermiership teams reserve sides as they are often willing to join and are amazing players. If they don't join try getting loans from league 1 or championship instead.

Scott Tynan, Alexis Nikolas, Wilyl Topp, Seyfo Soley. Gael kakuta on loan is a must.

Cheers guys, i also cant find ***** top?

also freebies! loans! are a must as i have no transfer budget.

Cheers guys, i also cant find ***** top?

also freebies! loans! are a must as i have no transfer budget.

You won't be able to find ***** Topp if your database is small by the way.

For loans I agree with Max G.Kakuta is a God he's an amazingly fast and skillful winger but I find he can't shoot for s*** but he gets loads of assists.
I've also loaned Jay Emmanuel-Thomas he's a good midfielder and defender (DC,DM, M LC).
David Prutton (MC) from Leeds hes a good midfielder with high Mental stats.
Ritchie De Laet from Man U can play anywhere in defence so hes good and versatile.

I don't know any decent striker loan signings though as I never needed any.

if ur looking for a player who has a mint fringe sign jonny rowell

I've seen people posting players such as Kakuta and De Laet but they aren't interested. I'm Chester and on minus 25, any good youngsters who will want to come? Or is there a way to make them interested?

how can you get kakuta on loan for a blue square side? he wont come to fm-base athletic :'(

That's what I thought. Got a young centre half from Utd though

I've seen people posting players such as Kakuta and De Laet but they aren't interested. I'm Chester and on minus 25, any good youngsters who will want to come? Or is there a way to make them interested?

Well they seemed to join a League 2 but BSP may be a step to low for them.
Also you need to get your free transfers and loans signings done quite quickly otherwise all the best ones go to other clubs I find.
If your struggling to get decent loan signings from the Premiership try getting getting them from Championship / League 1 sides instead.

Victor palsson is a great player for bsp and malcom christie is a good goalscorer for a couple of years

I found a couple of good midfielder's, sean doherty and a good loan signing from reading michail antonio

Get Oliver Norwood on load form manutd! he is a beats in midfield, i got him for luton and he has been pretty steady so far, in my first season and im looking for a decent rught back!

Umm..fausto check spelling, but he is pretty good in attackin midfielf!