burger640

Reaction score
What..
  • Players peform the best?
  • Best Free Transfers
  • Best Loan Signings
  • Best staff to sign...
:D

I will be able to answer this soon as I have just started a story in the Blue Square Premier as Wrexham.

Give me a couple of in-game months to get some games under my belt and can give some info on players.

Yamnaine, Quellier, Gaudu, Couñago, Jamil Adam I think

Jamil Adam, sign him in free transfer first season, i am on Npower Championship with Lincoln city season 2018-18 and averaging 7.30

Best player for the fans ALL the seasons, about 40 goals per season.... a freaking beast!!

Sam Walker for Goalkeeper, still is my first now too.

Omar Koroma did good for me until he got injured, him as a poacher and Adam DLF were nailing it.

Here you go on the players:
Low League Players Free - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
Lower League Stars V1 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I know Couñago rapes face in L2 and lower. Oliver Nicholas is a solid young defender, pretty pacey for a lower league DC. I've seen people get Fergus Bell in the Blue Square, and he a real good ST. Hakan Duyan was a solid GK when I got him in BSP, 49 app, 42 goals, 21 shutouts that year.

Staff is a bit more difficult. My experience with them is my board wont allow me to pay these guys what they want. I'm talking about staff with maybe an 11 or 12 on the stat I'm looking for. So you need to find someone under that. I did sign a very good *** man on my Sutton United game, Glen Little. He has good stats and only gets better. I got him in 2013 when I was in npower 2. He retired as a player in June of 2013, I got him in December. So keep an eye on him or maybe scoop him up on a player/coach contract.

View attachment 208984