stothy862

Reaction score
I have somehow managed to force 2 promotions out of this team but I am struggling now, I have made no transfers since the start but one a couple of players have already come through the youth and really helped!

Here are the best players I have:

1 Sweeper keeper (Defend)

1 right wing back and 1 left full back support

2 limited stoppers

1 left wing and 1 right wing attack

1 AP Support and 1 DLP Defend

1 Poacher attack and 1 target man attack

Currently playing a flat 442 as you may have guessed
Very rigid on the counter. Shorter passing with high pressing. Despite all this my results are not coming and advice?

I have somehow managed to force 2 promotions out of this team but I am struggling now, I have made no transfers since the start but one a couple of players have already come through the youth and really helped!

/../

Currently playing a flat 442 as you may have guessed
Very rigid on the counter. Shorter passing with high pressing. Despite all this my results are not coming and advice?

This season, I would aim no higher than to stay clear of regelation. No more would be realistic anyway. How would you care for playing a 451 instead ?If so, then I can post some screens a´la my team tactics

This season, I would aim no higher than to stay clear of regelation. No more would be realistic anyway. How would you care for playing a 451 instead ?If so, then I can post some screens a´la my team tactics
Well I could consider it as long as it utilises the Target man instead of the poacher! He is banging them in more regular. I do have an extra midfielder who would be good for DM too! Would love to see the tactic you are using!

Well I could consider it as long as it utilises the Target man instead of the poacher! He is banging them in more regular. I do have an extra midfielder who would be good for DM too! Would love to see the tactic you are using!

I Will post up some screens later tonight. Unsure about the target man though.

Oh ok! That's good, he is becoming more of a complete forward anyway! Another thing, I cannot work out OI at all! My assistants have never really helped (even decent ones at big clubs) is there a way you normally do it, or is it dependant on tactics?

Oh ok! That's good, he is becoming more of a complete forward anyway! Another thing, I cannot work out OI at all! My assistants have never really helped (even decent ones at big clubs) is there a way you normally do it, or is it dependant on tactics?

I only use OIs against à maximum Of 3-4 players and always in relation to My tactic and the AI formation. Like if the AI is using à Deeplying playmaker, I often let My deeper FC manmark him and in the OIs , i use TM & CD set to Always, something that equals the " hassle " shout. I also try to deny opposition wingers their space. If I play with à DMC, I like to show them Inside, if they play with one small FC, i like to show the outside, if they play with bombing fullbacks, I show the wingers outside.