LfcJohnny

Reaction score
Should i start a new save try get a BSN team to the prem, i know everybody doing it, i did it on fm12 i enjoyed it, not sure if to do it on FM 13. it's a long drawn out process

I'm in the process mate with Chester FC, in league 2 with back to back league winning promotions. And promotion to league 1 in first attempt looks promising.

I'm in the process mate with Chester FC, in league 2 with back to back league winning promotions. And promotion to league 1 in first attempt looks promising.

You enjoying it? finding it tricky?

Looks fun, how's it going with Wrexham? think i might start a save then with a BSN side, see what i can do!

Yeah its really fun, just got promoted from the BSP, now I'm sitting just outside the playoff spots in NPL2 got a few frustrating injuries now though but yeah its good fun.

Yeah its really fun, just got promoted from the BSP, now I'm sitting just outside the playoff spots in NPL2 got a few frustrating injuries now though but yeah its good fun.

it's challenging too, and takes alot to do it like the right managing skills too, what year you in? dont know who to pick :eek: will miss the beast regens for a few years :(

it's challenging too, and takes alot to do it like the right managing skills too, what year you in? dont know who to pick :eek: will miss the beast regens for a few years :(

Only my second year so far however I want back to back promotions! I've picked up a couple of decent regens that my Assistant says will be good Premier league players in the future, however Im not sure I agree since he's a pretty shoddy assistant :p

Chester FC

The team plus a few key signings are more than good enough to win the blue square north and national. It's good fun though and rewarding.

Only my second year so far however I want back to back promotions! I've picked up a couple of decent regens that my Assistant says will be good Premier league players in the future, however Im not sure I agree since he's a pretty shoddy assistant :p

yeah :p never know give them first team football might turn into a little gem! tough choice who to be now.. maybe Halifax Town

Chester FC

The team plus a few key signings are more than good enough to win the blue square north and national. It's good fun though and rewarding.

yeah i did it on FM12, took Stockport County from BSP to the prem, then stayed a mid table prem side was great!

yeah :p never know give them first team football might turn into a little gem! tough choice who to be now.. maybe Halifax Town

Well the 3 of them were better then my other starters so I'm playing them and I'll just have to watch their progress.

Two players I would recommend who u can get on a free within the first few seasons of conference football is Stern John and Jari Litmanen

Two players I would recommend who u can get on a free within the first few seasons of conference football is Stern John and Jari Litmanen

why what is there nickname? it's pretty close town to me, so thought might give it ago, and yeah i'll take a look thanks for the tip!

I am 2 months into my first season with Halifax Town and am sitting 2nd in the league. Its quite hard but have picked up some decent loans and freebies which is keeping me in contention, playing every 2 days really kills the squad though! Good signings are Pericard on a free, Max Harrop on loan and Simon Locke on a free.